Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Novelty of Rain?!




It is pretty dry here most of the time... well I can't complain as we have had a lovely spring. Lots of warm weather with showers in between. Today has been the first truly wet weather day that I can remember in a while. The kids had colouring books and dvd's and all the things I thought they would need to keep them out of my hair whilst I sorted out Christmas orders and got busy in the office. After a while I wondered why they were so quiet... and where the dogs were... On going outside the rain was obviously too much fun to be ignored. After sneaking a few photos I called out to ask what was going on and was told they were "refreshing themselves". I am not sure what the 30 rotarians who are coming around for a farm tour this afternoon would make of the above spectacle on arrival so I had better leave my computer and pay them more attention.