Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another sporting moment.






I'm not entirely sure which order these pictures go in...I think in fact that they are back the front. Felix starts with the ball, then he runs the wrong way only to be put on the right track and attempt to score a goal or whatever they do in rugby. This way makes him look better, but in reality I just can't work this damn blog site and am happy if they upload at all (later note: have just accidentally erased all photos and have put them back on inexplicably in a different order...ignore above comments). This is obviously to show Felix starting rugby at a pint sized age, I spend most of my time having to be held back from racing in and protecting him from the rough and tumble. He generally comes off the pitch saying 'that was awsome'. Last week for example he learned how to spit with the other boys.. charming. I guess I didn't have brothers so I can't appreciate how normal this behaviour is....James is very proud.